The hot tub and sauna are a bit sheltered in a grove, but not completely. So swimwear is recommended. Bath-room is rented out exclusively, only you who rent are there. You can also rent only the sauna and relax.
Bath and sauna may not be used later than 22.00
Age limit of 20 years without guardian.
We also want to emphasize that the area is not a playground, parents are responsible for children, they must not be left alone.
Stefan who built it appreciates that you are careful.
Bookings are made on site, special rules regarding groups.
To think of:
- Shower in the cottage before you arrive, especially important if you are going to use the bath.
- Sit on a towel in the sauna for everyone’s comfort.
- If you are going to bathe after the sauna, you use the outdoor shower, it is a colder temperature. It is compulsory.
- Remove rubbish and put the furniture back in order, and send a text when you leave since we need to adjust the chlorine level and lock up.
- Washing after visiting the bath and sauna is done in the cottage.
- We perform tests several times a day to have control over all values for everyone’s health and well-being. We are therefore grateful for your help in really following the advice on washing before your visit.
- You finish by tidying up and taking rubbish and your belongings with you, we wash off the benches. Text 0708697850 that you are ready.
Good to know about the hot tub
- It is a so-called Hot tub, at about 38 degrees Celsius.
- It is, of course, ready to be started and you sit between 6-7 people maximum at the same time.
Good to know about the sauna
- It is wood-fired and takes just over an hour to heat up depending on the weather and how active you are with the fire. We light it a time after appointment and you take over the fire after a quick briefing.
- Firewood is included and is on site.