Good to know about renting and paddling:
• Paddle, life jacket and kayak cover are included in the cost.
• Quick drying clothes are recommended. Don’t forget sunscreen and a good hat!
• Bring a change of clothes, towel, water, some snacks and sunscreen.
• Stay close to land so you can swim back if needed.
• Paddling is at your own risk.
• Rented equipment is returned in the same condition and quantity. If the equipment is damaged or lost, the customer Is liable to pay compensation. If you for some reason can’t return to the agreed upon location, we can come and pick you up for the price of 550 kr/hour.
Please book the kayaks the day before, at 16:00 (4 pm) at the latest. The come with small trolleys so you can easily roll them down to the water.
Book by calling +46(0) 708 69 78 50 or e-mail email@example.com